Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Number 1



Time to get excited, my blog is finally up and running. I have owned this blog for multiple weeks now with no posts and no activity. I would log on from time to time and just stare at my blank blog page. I don't know why I'm blogging now; I guess I just need some opinions on this subject. I need glasses. My eyesight is getting worse by the day. I find myself squinting at most everything lately. Even though I am just a tad near sighted I still find myself squinting at near objects as well as far. Maybe I'm just a squinter. Anyhow, I need glasses. With these glasses I am trying to make a statement. Like "Hey! Look at me with my fancy pants!" Or something of that nature, maybe not that extreme but a statement. I can't seem to find anything I think is a statement maker. Just a huge waste of time so far. I found some awesome glasses but they are in England. So I don't know what to do? Any suggestions?

Oh, and I got this pic from the Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment