Thursday, September 9, 2010

Summer is Ending



But what does that entail? For me that entails the end of the UVU community and their affinity for short pants. I for one share the same passion for shorts, but for the most part(of the student body), shorts are not flattering. With the baggy-ness of pants going the way of flat brimmed hats, I thought that would also include the baggy-ness of shorts. But I was mistaken, the baggy cargo style shorts, are apparently here to stay. I cannot wait until the whole of campus finds it to frigid outside to wear these hideous creatures. These are the thoughts that keep me up at night, oh and the idea of getting some amazingly beautiful fall coats. Enjoy the pics, you will shortly be seeing them on my body.

1 comment:

  1. So Viva La Vida. Awesome. You might be confused with Chris Martin, but who wouldn't want that? Definitely not me. I'll date Chris Martin.

    ReplyDelete